Southwest Sewing Machines is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Southwest Sewing Machines LLC seeks Sewing Mechanic Technicians to work in Houston, Texas. The job responsibilities are the following:
- - Examining and testing machinery, equipment, components and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning;
- - Installing, maintaining, and repairing industrial/commercial sewing machines;
- - Troubleshooting on computer controlled equipment/machinery;
- - Utilizing cutting machines and small round/large straight knives on repairs;
- - Servicing rebuilt equipment for sale;
- - Sew-off all new machines according to customer products;
- - Instructing the use of new and used equipment;
- - Providing over the phone technical support on industrial and commercial sewing machines; and
- - Disassembling broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
Three (3) year experience in circuit board repairs, pneumatics, electromagnetic devices for fully automatic sewing machines.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put code 21SSM15.