Juki ZIG-ZAG MACHINE
HIGH SPEED, 1 NEEDLE, LOCKSTITCH, ZIG-ZAG MACHINE
The hook driving shaft offset mechanism assures trouble-free and consistent zigzag stitching.
The machine is equipped with a hook-driving shaft-offset mechanism which places the hook-rotating shaft off-center from the center of zigzag stroke of the needle. This mechanism allows the blade point of the hook to catch the needle thread every time regardless of the needle throwing direction. As a result, the machine is immune to sewing troubles such as stitch skipping and thread breakage, annoyances likely to occur with the conventional machine, especially when the needle throws to the right.
The market-proven hook and thread take-up lever enables sewing with upgraded consistency with a lower tension applied to the thread.
With its market-proven hook and thread take-up lever, the machine produces high-quality, uniform seams even when sewing at extremely low thread tensions.
In addition, these new components prevent stitch skipping and thread breakage during sewing and offer dramatically improved responsiveness to thread changing. The machine uses a wide range of thread types such as synthetic thread, spun thread, and cotton thread.
- Brand: Juki
- Application: For light-medium weight materials
- Hook: DP Hook (with Titanium-treated inner hook)
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5500 rpm/spm
- Max. Stitch length: 5mm
- Thread take-up: Rotary Type
- Needle System (at time of delivery): DP x 5 (#14) #11~#18
- Lubrication: Fully automatic lubrication system by means of plunger pump
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix Oil #2(Equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Lift of Presser Foot by Hand: 5.5 mm
- Lift of Presser Foot by Knee: 10 mm
- Weight of Machine Head: 75 LBS.
- Thread Material: Polyester
- Made In: Japan
- Click this link see the Catalog:
Juki LZ-2280N Catalog!
- Click this link to see the Handbook:
Juki LZ-2280N Handbook!
- Other Comments:
The standard zig-zag stitching machine creates softly finished seams. The needle rocking mechanism is provided with a triangular cam which helps produce beautiful seams with consistency.
Did you find this item priced lower than $3,000.00 somewhere else?