Juki HIGH-SPEED CYLINDER-BED BARTACKING
HIGH-SPEED, 1-NEEDLE, CYLINDER BED, LOCKSTITCH BARTACKING MACHINE
JUKI LK-1850 SERIES
In addition to the capability of low-tension stitching, the prevention of loose stitches at the start and end of sewing using synthetic threads is assured. The use of JUKI's unique thread trimming system, coupled with the low-tension sewing capability, have further upgraded the sewing performance. The formation of even stitches of high quality is assured regardless of the type or size of thread used.
The lower clamping plate has been flattened and the feed cam has been made compact by limiting the sewing size and the number of stitches. The result is a wider sewing area. Furthermore, the work clamp foot lift is as high as 17mm. By these improvements, a workpiece can be handled more easily without concern about the workpiece becoming caught in the cam.
The machine features a higher sewing speed and shortened cycle time, and is provided with a new smooth thread winder. The machine has various other improvements that lead to higher efficiency, including a pedal that requires low pedaling pressure, a work clamp foot that ensures free finger action, and face plate that allows the needle entry point to be seen at a glace.
- Brand: Juki
- Application: For medium-weight materials
- Hook: Standard Shuttle Hook
- Max. Sewing Speed: 2300 rpm/spm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 41.2mm
- Needle System (at time of delivery): DP x 5 (#14) #11~#18
- Lubrication: Centralized oil wick lubrication
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix Oil #2(Equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Made In: Japan
- Lift of the Work Clamp Foot: 17mm
- Feed Mechanism: Cam Control System
- Stitch Adjusting System: Provided with a nut-fixed feed adjusting lever
- Thread Trimming System: Thrd. Spreader interlocked w/main shaft & thrd trimmer interlock w/foot lifter
- Wiper: Interlocked with lifter
Did you find this item priced lower than $4,500.00 somewhere else?